The Mugen Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mugen Collective

Where Mugen, gaming, music, and insanity all gather as one.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to begin again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raixsarin
Admin
Admin
Raixsarin

Time to begin again Empty
PostSubject: Time to begin again   Time to begin again Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Hello all.

As you know, this place has been inactive quite a bit. Mainly due to my dwindling interest in Mugen and other things I have been putting up with in life.

I have had thoughts on just letting this place die a slow death and hope no one would notice, but meh. DarkMario convinced me to not let it die.

However, if anyone feels like they can do better, feel free to stand up and request an admin position and I might be generous and give it to you. The more help, the better.

Finally, a few changes will happen to this place.

- I will probably convert the database into a simple sticky and list. No "posting pictures" crap and such. However, it is still required to at least post the name of the character and the author.

- Yes...eventually I (or anyone else) will get to your requests.

- I (or anyone else, again) can feel free to advertise this site on anywhere. Again, the more, the better.

- The new board will more than likley NOT be made. For one, I hate the new layout and its more difficult to edit the board and such. If you want a chat box, thats what UM's spambox is for.

I think that's all for now. Apoligies for the long abscense.
Back to top Go down
https://themugencollective.forumotion.com
DarkMario666
Admin
Admin
DarkMario666

Time to begin again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to begin again   Time to begin again Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:14 pm

Sup? I'm Dark Mario and I'll be your co-pilot today. Coming at you is some comics by me,for you.
Back to top Go down

Time to begin again
Page 1 of 1