The Mugen Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mugen Collective

Where Mugen, gaming, music, and insanity all gather as one.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with

Go down 
+2
Citric_Fortitude
Testp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Testp

Testp

Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with Empty
PostSubject: Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with   Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:19 pm

we are personal fans of games like:
-dirty drink fighter(though its been years since we have played it)
-Beats of rage
-the seto kaiba online duel system (setokaiba.com)
etc.
do you guys have any personal preferences and games that you guys like besides mugen?
Back to top Go down
Citric_Fortitude
Citric_Fortitude

Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with   Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:34 pm

Seeing as I've essentially washed my hands of the antiquated engine, I now spend the vast majority of my time playing home console games, namely open-ended titles such as Grand Theft Auto IV and Saints Row 2. Occasionally, a fighter will emerge that piques my interest (Tekken 6, for instance), but aside from this, I rarely do much gaming these days.
Back to top Go down
Raixsarin
Admin
Admin
Raixsarin

PostSubject: Re: Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with   Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:10 pm

RPG creator has always interested me, since I have been wanting to make a rpg for the longest time, but even with the scripts that you can make for it, I'm worried that it could be limited in some way.

As for any other favorite pc games, I am an insane freak when it comes to Team Fortress 2...to the point where I start saying quotes from the Medic.

My favorite MMO used to be WoW, but after I was free from its soul sucking powers, I got involved in Ragnarok Online and, from my current avatar and signature, I love it. Currently I play on and off on a private server.

Finally, for singleplayer pc games, The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind is my game of choice. That game blows Oblivion right outta the water.

Quote :
Grand Theft Auto IV and Saints Row 2

Out of pure curiosity...how is Saints Row 2? I didn't like GTA4 too much, mainly due to that there wasn't as much to do as in San Andreas and the ending I got was a poor excuse for an ending. Though, the physics engine gave me alot of laughs. I never had as much fun diving out of car in a game until GTA4 came along.
Back to top Go down
https://themugencollective.forumotion.com
DarkMario666
Admin
Admin
DarkMario666

PostSubject: Re: Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with   Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:13 pm

Mainly RPG games like Dragon Quest,Wild ARMS and the like.
Back to top Go down
VeX

PostSubject: Re: Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with   Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:11 pm

I have less time now, but i mainly play those games:
World Of Warcraft
Counter-Strike 1.6
Combat Arms(not so much)
Runescape (quitted last week, after 5 years playing)
Call of Duty 4(finishing it again, on hard level)

I think that's it.
Back to top Go down
Doctrine_Dark

Doctrine_Dark

PostSubject: Re: Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with   Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:31 pm

I don't bother downloading crap for other engines. KINDA LONG TIME WORKING ON IT. THEN ONE CONTENT FOR IT WAS DOWNLOADED AND DESTROYS YOUR COMPUTER SO YOU MUST START ALL OVER AGAIN. NO IM NOT GONNA KEEP BACKUP FOR NO MORE THEN 1 GAME ENGINE.
Back to top Go down
Doctrine_Dark

Doctrine_Dark

PostSubject: Re: Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with   Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:32 pm

But other games, I'll play anything. But I don't play too much so I doubt i'll finish it on the same year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with   Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other pc gaming engines that you enjoy or pc games that you like to play with
Page 1 of 1