The Mugen Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mugen Collective

Where Mugen, gaming, music, and insanity all gather as one.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.

Go down 
+2
DarkMario666
Raixsarin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raixsarin
Admin
Admin
Raixsarin

The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Empty
PostSubject: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Hey all.

As you all know (or those that are still left here >.>), for some time I haven't been doing much with the site, other than that last update I did on the Mega Man characters. Due to school and other fun (sarcasm) shit in my life, its been hard trying to get everything done here.

BUT YOUR REQUESTS SHALL NOT GO UNHEARD!!

Anyway, the point of this sticky is to simply put what I need to do like NOW. ASAP.

Post what you think I get done as soon as I read it.

This topic won't last forever btw, as this is just for people to tell me what to do so we can try to catch up with other places and, hopefully realize the dream of trying to make this like the original THE.

THE LIST!

-Make an ad video (Done!)
-Add the smilies people have requested
-Sort out DarkMario's KoF character edit list (oh god <.<)
-Give positions to the people that asked for it (I haven't forgotten yet, ChimpMaster)
-UPDATE THE GODDAMN DATABASE!
-Make a music request list (requested by DarkMario)
-KOF Tournament! (requested by EvilKungFuMan)

Feel free to add to this list. And yes, any help with this is GREATLY appreciated.

Last edited by Raixsarin on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://themugencollective.forumotion.com
DarkMario666
Admin
Admin
DarkMario666

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:50 pm

Hmmm.... I say there be a music request list.
Back to top Go down
Raixsarin
Admin
Admin
Raixsarin

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:52 pm

DarkMario666 wrote:
Hmmm.... I say there be a music request list.

Added to the list.

More than likely, I'll make a thread for it in the Music section then.
Back to top Go down
EvilKungFuMan

EvilKungFuMan

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:16 pm

KOF Tournement if we can get some more people.
Back to top Go down
Raixsarin
Admin
Admin
Raixsarin

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:02 pm

EvilKungFuMan wrote:
KOF Tournement if we can get some more people.

Added to the list.

If you advertise, they will come. And speaking of which...

I finished the advertisment video earlier, I'll upload it to youtube soon and I'll post a link when its done uploading.
Back to top Go down
Chimp Master

Chimp Master

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:31 am

Which game, because it better not be 2003 or I'm going to pop some heads.
Back to top Go down
Raixsarin
Admin
Admin
Raixsarin

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:33 pm

Chimp Master wrote:
Which game, because it better not be 2003 or I'm going to pop some heads.

More than likely, it will be 1998 or 2000.

...In short, anything that at least has King, Ryo and Terry in it, will work for me.
Back to top Go down
EvilKungFuMan

EvilKungFuMan

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:55 pm

96 was my favorite, but 98 would probably be the most tournament friendly.
Back to top Go down
Chimp Master

Chimp Master

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:22 pm

EvilKungFuMan wrote:
96 was my favorite, but 98 would probably be the most tournament friendly.

I don't really mind between the two, however, I rather know so I can pick out my team....
Back to top Go down
VeX

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:08 pm

Make more advertisement of our forum, like posting it in other forums and being friends with other warehouses, i for myself find sonicx and MFFA potential allies, also, you can post on community sites too, as they seems to have changed for the better.
Back to top Go down
EvilKungFuMan

EvilKungFuMan

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:05 pm

So what emulator is often used for online play anyways? I've tried various ones but I haven't gotten any to work well.
Back to top Go down
VeX

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:49 pm

EvilKungFuMan wrote:
So what emulator is often used for online play anyways? I've tried various ones but I haven't gotten any to work well.
Any listed here: http://kaillera.com/download.php
I prefer MAME over all the others, but the easier to configure is kawaks http://cps2shock.retrogames.com/
Back to top Go down
WorldEater

WorldEater

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:50 pm

EvilKungFuMan wrote:

Ive seen alot of people use Mame32k but WinKawaks seems to work the best for me.

BTW, '98 or 2000 would be amazing. There is also a nice little hacked version of 2003 that I love to play, mostly because of Kusanagi being unlocked.
Back to top Go down
EvilKungFuMan

EvilKungFuMan

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:42 pm

Yeah I use Mame 32 myself but the kaillera add on never really worked or was extremely laggy. I'll look into Kawaks.
Back to top Go down
Chimp Master

Chimp Master

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 pm

I think the easiest and the quickest (in terms of setting up and connection wise) would be a website called 2DFighter, which emulates game on a server. Like Valve does with Steam if you have one of their more recent games. I've been using it for a while and been playing with people on the other side of the world with next to none lag problems. Only problem is the sound sometimes...but even then that's rare.

Plus with Hamachi, we can all connect and host even quicker then normal, letting all of us be on a "fair" playing ground if you will.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
EvilKungFuMan

EvilKungFuMan

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:00 am

I tried the 2dfighter website and it is far easier to set up then Kaillera.
Back to top Go down
Raixsarin
Admin
Admin
Raixsarin

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:02 pm

Just so people know...this board isn't dead yet.

*whooshes off to go do things he must do*
Back to top Go down
DarkMario666
Admin
Admin
DarkMario666

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Raixsarin wrote:
Just so people know...this board isn't dead yet.

*whooshes off to go do things he must do*
Oh thank God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.   The "Shit Raix needs to do" List. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Shit Raix needs to do" List.
Page 1 of 1