The Mugen Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mugen Collective

Where Mugen, gaming, music, and insanity all gather as one.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!

Go down 
+2
DarkMario666
Raixsarin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raixsarin
Admin
Admin
Raixsarin

Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Empty
PostSubject: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:06 pm

Hello all. We are looking for people who would like to become either a moderator or a database manager.

Moderator: Will moderate the forums and make sure stuff like drama doesn't get out of hand in any section but the "Inferno" sections. Requires a strong will and patience, if dealing with elitist fanatics.

Database Manager: Finds characters that are known to be offline and post them in a locked thread that I will make, with as much info as possible. To find which characters are offline, look at the Mugen Infantry's database and see which characters are online or offline. Then, you upload the character to a locked thread, with name, author, status if its online or offline, a pic, and with a description if possible. It's basically like just posting a character here normally, except that it requires more info and that you need to be dedicated to hunting down characters that are known to be offline.

Inqure here with what you want to be and I'll pm you when I can.
Back to top Go down
https://themugencollective.forumotion.com
DarkMario666
Admin
Admin
DarkMario666

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:07 pm

Database manager right here.
Back to top Go down
Citric_Fortitude
Citric_Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Moderator of the "Spam" section please -- it can get out of hand fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lasher
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm

I'll moderate all but MUGEN stuff.
Back to top Go down
VeX

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:52 pm

I could help moderating the MUGEN sections, since i don't care or ever take a look at other sections.
Back to top Go down
Chimp Master

Chimp Master

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:01 am

I know I am late to the game, however if you need any more help I'd be willing to fill in. Not just for mod either, but for anything really.
Back to top Go down
DarkMario666
Admin
Admin
DarkMario666

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:14 am

Chimp Master wrote:
I know I am late to the game, however if you need any more help I'd be willing to fill in. Not just for mod either, but for anything really.
Holy crap!!! It's Chimp!!! Woo!!! I missed you buddy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chimp Master

Chimp Master

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:32 am

DarkMario666 wrote:
Chimp Master wrote:

Nice to see you as well Mario, how have you been these days?
Back to top Go down
DarkMario666
Admin
Admin
DarkMario666

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:39 am

Chimp Master wrote:
DarkMario666 wrote:
Chimp Master wrote:

I've been fine. Getting a lot of priorities straight,getting some new games,stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Chimp Master

Chimp Master

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:43 am

DarkMario666 wrote:
Chimp Master wrote:
DarkMario666 wrote:
Chimp Master wrote:

I've been fine. Getting a lot of priorities straight,getting some new games,stuff like that.

Ah that's nice to hear, however, I do think we're getting a bit off topic, perhaps a general discussion topic is needed? Also thank you for moving that topic.
Back to top Go down
DarkMario666
Admin
Admin
DarkMario666

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:45 am

Chimp Master wrote:
DarkMario666 wrote:
Chimp Master wrote:
DarkMario666 wrote:
Chimp Master wrote:

Ah that's nice to hear, however, I do think we're getting a bit off topic, perhaps a general discussion topic is needed? Also thank you for moving that topic.
No worries mate. And I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Raixsarin
Admin
Admin
Raixsarin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:40 am

Chimp Master wrote:

Ah, hello again Chimpmaster. Nice to see you again and welcome to the Collective.

And no, its never too late. More like too late on my part, since I neglected this site for a bit. pale

As for what position you would like, how about a Database Manager? Just look at the first post I made above for info on it.
Back to top Go down
https://themugencollective.forumotion.com
Chimp Master

Chimp Master

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:57 pm

Raixsarin wrote:
Chimp Master wrote:

Ah, hello again Chimpmaster. Nice to see you again and welcome to the Collective.

And no, its never too late. More like too late on my part, since I neglected this site for a bit. pale

As for what position you would like, how about a Database Manager? Just look at the first post I made above for info on it.

Ah perhaps, however, finding offline stuff has never been my specialty. However if that is what you need then I suppose I can try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!   Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator and Database Managaers wanted! Inquire here!
Page 1 of 1